We are open Monday to Friday (excepting holidays) between 8.00am and 5.00pm.
When you come for your Appointments, please remember to bring the following:
- Driver’s license or State ID
- Insurance information
- Copies of operation records, medical records, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans and so on from prior doctor visits (if any)
- The patient is responsible for Hand carrying any X-rays, MRI, CT scan, etc to their appointment in the form of a disk. The disk can be obtained from the facility which the study was completed
- Medications list (if any)
- If you have had surgery elsewhere, please bring a copy of your operation report
Very often during the course of your evaluation or treatment for an orthopedic condition we will require X-rays to determine the cause of a problem or to evaluate your progress.
To cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours. Please cancel at least 1 day ahead so that your appointment time can be allocated to another patient who is seeking treatment.